FOR THE ONLINE SHOP ONLY
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so if you’re not just return the item with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
Unless faulty, please let us know that you’re unhappy with your purchase within 14 days of receiving your goods. You will then have another 14 days after notifying us, to then return the item. The item will be refunded up to 14 days after being received.
Are there any products that can’t be returned?
We can’t offer any refunds or exchanges, unless faulty or not as described, on products which have been personalised for you, such as stationery or gifts.
Terms & Conditions
1. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your goods
2. Goods must be sent back within 14 days of notifying us of your return.
3. With proof of purchase, your refund will be processed to your original form of payment.
4. It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
5. Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange.
6. For online purchases, your delivery charge will not be refunded unless your purchase is faulty.
All returns are to be posted or returned to:
64-66 High Street